Write "yes" on the following text-area to display the CTA section
On Thursday, 11th March, Volcanic’s Enterprise Sales Director, Darren Curtis, was joined by a panel of recruitment marketers to talk about their learnings from 2020 and how they were preparing for post-lockdown lift off.
Sarah Roebuck from Eames Consulting, Scott Richardson from Harrington Starr and Tommy Styles from Aspire brought wit, wisdom and experience to this customer panel. It was a fascinating conversation how recruitment marketers managed workload and their teams’ needs whilst also trying to stay ahead for when the market returned to ‘normality’.
During the hour-long discussion, the panel discussed:
- Current market dynamics
- A key learning from 2020
- New skills that have helped the panellists individually and their marketing teams
- Personalisation and automation
- Barriers that stop agencies from investing in developing their digital profile
- Is the era of personal brands finally here?
- The future of SEO?
- The evolution of providing a best-in-class candidate experience
- Best practice relating to content – video and written
With the UK Government having outlined its roadmap to lifting lockdown, recruitment agencies are continuing their efforts to return to the highs of 2019. With hints, tips and takeaways for recruitment marketers, you can watch the session again here and be inspired how industry peers have managed and will grow again.